So, one of my subcontractors wanted to see me off to Boston, and decided to take me to Fogo De Chao. I had never been to Fogo before, but I had always heard great things. Fogo is a Brazilian steakhouse, and they have sixteen servers continuously running around; each with a different type/cut of meat. It's all you can eat, and you have this card on your table to signal if you want more or not (green meaning 'yes', red meaning 'no'). This place is friggin awesome! I can not remember ever having had such good meats. They had filet mignon wrapped in bacon, a top round that was marinated in utter deliciousness, sirloin, lamb chops that make you want to slap your mama, and too many others to name. All in all, this place rocked my face! It has a hefty price tag at $60 per person, but I believe it was worth it (although I didn't pay for it). They do the same service for lunch at $40 per head, but I'm not sure I want to get that full at lunch and then have to go back to work. Check them out some time.
Fogo De Chao 3101 Piedmont Rd
Atlanta, GA 30303
Phone: (404) 266-9988
No comments:
Post a Comment